|연구실 :||미기상연구실/ 과학관 533B호|
- Measurement and analysis of carbon, water and energy fluxes at the land-atmosphere interface
- Urban Climate and Environment
- Atmospheric Turbulence
- M.Sc (2015) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2013) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- (2018) Group Achievement Award, KORea-United States Air Quality (KORUS-AQ), NASA
- Hong, J.-W. et al. (2020) Seasonal variations in surface energy and CO2 flux over a high-rise high-density residential urban area in East Asian monsoon region. International Journal of Climatology.
- Lee, J. et al. (2019) Ceilometer monitoring of boundary layer height in Seoul and its application to evaluate the dilution effect on air pollution. Boundary Layer Meteorology, 172, 435-455.
- Kent, C., K. Lee, H. C. Ward, J.-W. Hong, J. Hong, D. Gatey, and S. Grimmond (2018) Aerodynamic roughness variation with vegetation: Analysis in a suburban neighbourhood and a city park, Urban Ecosystems, doi:10.1007/s11252-017-0710-1.
- Lee, C., K. Han, J. Yeom, K. Lee, M. Seo, J. Hong, J.-W. Hong, K. Lee, J. Shin, I. Shim, J. Chun, and J.-L. Roujean (2018) Surface albedo from the geostationary Communication, Ocean and Meteorological Satellite (COMS)/Meteorological Imager (MI) observation system, GIScience & Remote Sensing, 28, 38-62.