|직함 :||박사 후 연구원|
|연구실 :||박사후 연구실 / 과학관 529A호|
- ENSO teleconnection
- ENSO dynamics
- Ph.d. (2017) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M.Sc (2010) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2008) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- 2017 - current : Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- 2011 - 2012 : Researcher, Climate Research Team, APEC Climate Center, Busan, Korea
- 2010 - 2010 : Researcher, Department of Marine Sciences and Convergent Technology, Hanyang University, Ansan, Korea
- Kim, J.-W., and S.-I. An (2018): Origin of early-spring central Pacific warming as the 1982-83 El Niño precursor. International Journal of Climatology, DOI:10.1002/joc.5465
- An, S.-I., and J.-W. Kim (2017): Role of nonlinear ocean dynamics response to wind on the asymmetrical transition of El Niño and La Niña. Geophysical Research Letters, 44, 393-400, DOI:10.1002/2016GL071971
- Kim, J.-W., S.-I. An, S.-Y. Jun, H.-J. Park, and S.-W. Yeh (2017): ENSO and East Asian winter monsoon relationship modulation associated with anomalous northwest Pacific anticyclone. Climate Dynamics, 49, 1157-1179.
- Min, S.-K., S.-W. Son, K.-H. Seo, J.-S. Kug, S.-I. An, Y.-S. Choi, J.-H. Jeong, B.-M. Kim, J.-W. Kim, Y.-H. Kim, J.-Y. Lee, and M.-I. Lee (2015): Changes in weather and climate extremes over South Korea and possible causes: A review. Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 51, 130-121.
- Lim, H.-G., S.-W. Yeh, J.-W. Kim, R. Park, and C.-K. Song (2014): Contributions of solar and greenhouse gases forcing during the present warm period. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 126, 71-79.
- Kim, J.-W., S.-W. Yeh, and E.-C. Chang (2014): Combined effect of El Niño-Southern Oscillation and Pacific Decadal Oscillation on the East Asian winter monsoon. Climate Dynamics, 42, 957-971.
- An, S.-I., J.-W. Kim, S.-H. Im, B.-M. Kim, and J.-H. Park (2012): Recent and future sea surface temperature trends in tropical pacific warm pool and cold tongue regions. Climate Dynamics, 39, 1373-1383.