|연구실 :||미기상 연구실 / 과학관 542호|
- 탄소 및 물 순환
- 도시 기상학 및 도시 환경
- 생태계-대기 상호 작용
- 에너지-기후 상호 작용
- 생물-대기 상호작용
- Ph.D. (2005) Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M.S. (1999) Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.S. (1997) Department of Astronomy and Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- 2016 - 현재 : 부교수, 연세대학교 대기과학과
- 2012 - 2016 : 조교수, 연세대학교 대기과학과
- 2010 - 2012 : 선임연구원, 국가수리과학연구소
- 2008 - 2010 : 연구교수, 연세대학교 대기과학과
- 2006 - 2008 : Postdoctoral Researcher, Univ. of Georgia, USA
- Kent, C., K. Lee, H. C. Ward, J.-W. Hong, J. Hong, D. Gatey, and S. Grimmond (2018) Aerodynamic roughness variation with vegetation: Analysis in a suburban neighbourhood and a city park, Urban Ecosystems, 21, 227-243.
- Song, I., U. Byun, J. Hong and S. Park (2018) Domain-size and top-height dependence in regional predictions for East Asia in spring, Atmospheric Science Letters, 19, e799.
- Lee, C., K. Han, J. Yeom, K. Lee, M. Seo, J. Hong, J.-W. Hong, K. Lee, J. Shin, I. Shim, J. Chun, and J.-L. Roujean (2018) Surface albedo from the geostationary Communication, Ocean and Meteorological Satellite (COMS)/Meteorological Imager (MI) observation system, GIScience & Remote Sensing, 28, 38-62.
- Lee, J. and J. Hong (2016) Implementation of spaceborne LiDAR-retrieved canopy height in the WRF model, Journal of Geophysical Research, 121, 6863–6876, doi: 10.1002/2015JD024299.
- Hong, J.-W. and J. Hong (2016) Changes in the Seoul metropolitan area urban heat environment with residential redevelopment, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 55, 1091-1106
- Hong, J. and W. S. Kim (2015) Weather impacts on electric power load: Partial phase synchronisation analysis, Meteorological Applications, 22, 811-816.
- Lee, J., H. Shin, S. Hong, P. Jimenez, J. Dudhia, and J. Hong (2015) Impacts of sub-grid-scale orography parameterization on simulated surface-layer wind and monsoonal precipitation in the high-resolution WRF model. Journal of Geophysical Research, 120, 644–653.
- Lee, W. and J. Hong (2015) A hybrid dynamic and fuzzy time series model for mid-term power load forecasting, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 64, 1057-1062.
- Shim, C., J. Hong, J. Hong, Y. Kim, M. Kang, B. Thakuri, Y. Kim, J. Chun (2014) Evaluation of MODIS GPP over a complex ecosystem in East Asia: a case of Gwangneung flux tower in Korea, Advances in Space Research, 54, 2296-2308.
- Hong, J., K. Takagi, T. Ohta, and Y. Kodama (2014) Wet surface resistance of forest canopy in monsoon Asia: Implications for eddy covariance measurement of evapotranspiration, Hydrological Processes, 28, 37-42.
- Lim, Y., J. Hong, and T. Lee (2012) Spin-up behavior of soil moisture content over East Asia in a land surface model, Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 118, 151-161.
- Hong, J., J. Kim and Y.-H. Byun (2012) Uncertainty in carbon exchange modeling in a forest canopy due to kB-1 parameterizations, Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 138, 699-706.
- Lim, Y., K. Byun, T. Lee, H. Kwon, J. Hong, and J. Kim (2012) A land data assimilation system using MODIS-derived land data and its application to numerical weather prediction, Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 48, 83-95.
- Hong, J. and J. Kim (2011) Impact of the Asian monsoon climate on ecosystem carbon and water exchanges: A wavelet analysis and its ecosystem modeling implication, Global Change Biology, 17, 1900-1916.
- Kwon, H., J. Kim, J. Hong, and J. Lim (2010) Influence of the Asian monsoon on interannual variability of net ecosystem carbon exchange in two major plant functional types in Korea, Biogeosciences, 7, 1493-1504.
- Hong, J., J. Kim, H. Ishikawa, and Y. Ma (2010) Surface layer similarity in the nocturnal boundary layer: The application of Hilbert-Huang transform, Biogeosciences, 7, 1271-1278.
- Hong, J. and J. Kim (2010) Numerical study of surface energy partitioning on the Tibet plateau: Comparative analysis of two biosphere models, Biogeosciences, 7, 557-568.
- Dias, N., J. Hong, M. Leclerc, T. A. Black, Z. Nesic, and P. Krishnan (2009) A simple method for scalar flux estimates over forests, Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 132, 401-414.
- Hong, J. and J. Kim (2008) Scale-dependency of surface fluxes in an atmospheric mesoscale model: Effect of spatial heterogeneity in atmospheric conditions, Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics, 15, 965-975.
- Hong, J. and J. Kim (2008) Simulation of surface radiation balance on the Tibetan Plateau, Geophysical Research Letters, 35, L08814, doi:10.1029/2008GL033613.
- Hong, J., J. Kim, D. H. Lee, and J. H. Lim (2008) Estimation of the storage and advection effects on H2O and CO2 exchanges in a hilly KoFlux forest catchment, Water Resources Research, 44, W01426, doi:10.1029/2007WR006408.
- Hong, J., T. J. Choi, H. Ishikawa, and J. Kim (2004) Turbulence Structures in the Near-Neutral Surface Layer on the Tibetan Plateau. Geophysical Research Letters, 31, L15016, doi:10.1029/2004GL019935.
- Choi, T. J., J. Hong, J. Kim, H. C. Lee, J. Asanuma, H. Ishikawa, G. Zhiqiu, Y. Ma, J. Wang, T. Koike, T. Yasunari, K. Ueno, and O. Tsukamoto (2004) Turbulent Exchange of Heat, Water Vapor and Momentum Over a Tibetan Prairie by Eddy Covariance and Flux-Variance Measurements. Journal of Geophysical Research, 109, D211106, doi:10.1029/2004JD004767.
- Hong, J., J. Kim, A. Miyata, and Y. Harazono (2002) Basic Characteristics of Canopy Turbulence in a Homogeneous Rice Paddy, Journal of Geophysical Research, 107(D22), 4623, doi:10.1029/2002JD002223.