|직함 :||박사 후 연구원|
|연구실 :||미기상연구실 / 과학관 533B호|
- Eddy Covariance
- Land Surface Model
- Ph.D. (2019) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M.Eng (2014) in Rural System Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2007) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- (2018) Best Presentation, 2018 Conference of Korean Society of Climate Change Research
- (2018) Group Achievement Award, KORea-United States Air Quality (KORUS-AQ), NASA
- (2015-2017) Global Ph.D Fellowship, National Research Foundation of Korea
- (2014) Best Presentation, 2014 Spring Conference of Korea Meteorological Society
- Hong, J.-W. et al. (2019) Seasonal variations in surface energy and CO2 flux over a high-rise high-density residential urban area in East Asian monsoon region. International Journal of Climatology. (in revision)
- Hong, J.-W. et al. (2019) Comparative assessment of net CO2 exchange across an urbanization gradient in Korea based on in situ observations. Carbon Balance and Management. (accepted)
- Hong, J.-W. et al. (2019) Temporal dynamics of urban heat island correlated with the socio-economic development over the past half-century in Seoul, Korea. Environmental Pollution, 254, 112934.
- Lee, J. et al. (2019) Ceilometer monitoring of boundary layer height in Seoul and its application to evaluate the dilution effect on air pollution. Boundary Layer Meteorology, 172, 435-455.
- Tang, W. et al. (2018) Evaluating high-resolution forecasts of atmospheric CO and CO2 from a global prediction system during KORUS-AQ field campaign, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 18, 11007-11030.
- Kent, C.W. et al. (2018) Aerodynamic roughness variation with vegetation: analysis in a suburban neighbourhood and a city park, Urban Ecosystem, 21(2), 227-243.
- Lee, C.S. et al. (2017) Surface albedo from the geostationary Communication, Ocean and Meteorological Satellite (COMS)/Meteorological Imager (MI) observation system, GIScience and Remote Sensing, 1-25.
- Hong, J.-W., and J. Hong (2016), Changes in urban heat environment with residential redevelopment in the Seoul metropolitan area, J. Appl. Meteor. Clim., 55, 1091-1106.