|직함 :||연구 교수|
|연구실 :||대기관측 연구실 / 과학관 701호|
- Asian/Pacific air pollution and environment
- Polar atmospheric chemistry
- Regional and global distribution of atmospheric components
- Ph.d. (2014) in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
- M.Sc (2008) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2006) in Chemistry, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2006) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- 2016 - current : Research Professor, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- 2004 - 2016 : Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Koo, J.-H., K. A. Walker, A. Jones, P. E. Sheese, C. D. Boone, P. F. Bernath, and G. L. Manney (2017), Global climatology based on the ACE-FTS version 3.5 dataset: Addition of mesospheric levels and carbon-containing species in the UTLS, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 186, 52-62.
- Koo, J.-H., J. Kim, J. Kim, H. Lee, Y. M. Noh, and Y. G. Lee (2016), Springtime trans-Pacific transport of Asian pollutants characterized by the Western Pacific (WP) pattern, Atmos. Environ., 147, 166- 177.
- Koo, J.-H., J. Kim, J. Lee, T. F. Eck, Y. G. Lee, S. S. Park, M. Kim, U. Jeong, J. Yoon, J. Mok, and H.-K. Cho (2016), Wavelength dependence of Ångström exponent and single scattering albedo observed by skyradiometer in Seoul, Korea, Atmos. Res., 181, 12-19
- Koo, J.-H., Y. Wang, T. Jiang, Y. Deng, S. J. Oltmans, and S. Solberg (2014), Influence of climate variability on near-surface ozone depletion events in the Arctic spring, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 2582-2589.
- Koo, J.-H., Y. Wang, T. P. Kurosu, K. Chance, A. Rozanov, A. Richter, S. J. Oltmans, A. M. Thompson, J. W. Hair, M. A. Fenn, A. J. Weinheimer, T. B. Ryerson, S. Solberg, L. G. Huey, J. Liao, J. E. Dibb, J. A. Neuman, J. B. Nowak, R. B. Pierce, M. Natarajan, and J. Al-Saadi (2012), Characteristics of tropospheric ozone depletion events in the Arctic spring: Analysis of the ARCTAS, ARCPAC, and ARCIONS measurements and satellite BrO observations, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 12, 9909-9922.