|연구실 :||구름물리 연구실 / 과학관 530A호|
- Aircraft measurement, Entrainment and mixing
- B.Sc (2013) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Seong Soo Yum, Jian Wang, Yangang Liu, Gunnar Senum, Stephen Springston, Robert McGraw, and Jae Min Yeom, (2015), Cloud microphysical relationships and their implication on entrainment and mixing mechanism for the stratocumulus clouds measured during the VOCALS project, Journal of Geophysical Research, 120,
- Yeom, J.M., Yum, S.S., Liu, Y., and Lu, C. (2017). A study on the entrainment and mixing process in the continental stratocumulus clouds measured during the RACORO campaign. Atmospheric Research, 194, 89–99.
- Yeom, J. M., Yum, S. S., Mei, F., Schmid, B., Comstock, J., Machado, L. A., & Cecchini, M. A. (2019). Impact of secondary droplet activation on the contrasting cloud microphysical relationships during the wet and dry seasons in the Amazon. Atmospheric Research, 230, 104648.