|직함 :||박사 후 연구원|
|연구실 :||대기예측성, 자료동화 연구실 / 과학관 530 B호|
- Data assimilation
- Regional reanalysis
- Ph.d (2020) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M.Sc (2013) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc (2011) in Atmospheric Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- He, J., F. Zhang, X. Chen, X. Bao, D. Chen, H. M. Kim, H.-W. Lai, L. R. Leung, X. Ma, Z. Meng, T. Ou, Z. Xiao, E.-G. Yang and K. Yang, (2019): Development and Evaluation of an Ensemble-Based Data Assimilation System for Regional Reanalysis Over the Tibetan Plateau and Surrounding Regions, Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems, 11, 2503-2522.
- Yang, E.-G., and H. M. Kim, (2019): Evaluation of short-range precipitation reforecasts from East Asia Regional Reanalysis, Journal of Hydrometeorology, 20, 319-337.
- Yang, E.-G., and H. M. Kim (2017), Evaluation of a regional reanalysis and ERA-Interim over East Asia using in situ observations during 2013-14, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 56, 2821-2844.
- Yang, E.-G., H. M. Kim, J. Kim, and J. K. Kay (2014), Effect of observation network design on meteorological forecasts of Asian dust events, Monthly Weather Review, 142, 4679-4695.
- Kim, H. M., J. K. Kay, E.-G. Yang, S. Kim, M. Lee (2013), Statistical adjoint sensitivity distributions for meteorological forecast errors of Asian dust transport events in Korea, Tellus B, 65, 20554.